Friday 13 July 2012

earrings & candy



Hi everyone ^.^ today I'm just doing a quick post of a photo shoot I did a couple of years ago using candy and my sweetheart earrings from IMYOURPRESENT. If you go here you can check out her shop and variations of her sweetheart earrings. To see more of my photography then go here and don't forget to 'like' my page!
I'm wearing a pink wig in these but somehow it looks yellow >.< 
Also, the polka dot top is from H&M! x
Here are the sweetheart earring up close, so cute!
 
And these are my Eiffel tower ones that my boyfriend bought me!
 
I used my sister for this shoot too, she looked amazing and pulled everything off so well! We had alot of fun doing this together!
 
I colored Kayla's eyebrows in with green eye shadow, and used icing to make the candy stick onto our face! It was particularly fun for me to have the icing and candy on my lips because I got to eat it after! I would like to expand my album and maybe have a candy set and have my models look like they're in a candy land! But I probably won't be able to achieve that for another couple of years, hehe. until then, these will do!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment