Thursday 19 July 2012

new accessories ^.^

Hi guise. 
i recently purchased a couple of cute items that I wanted to share with you! The first is my iphone case! I actually ordered the case before I even bought my phone, haha, but it's just so cute, I'm so happy it's finally in!

Not only is the little bunny tail adorable, but it's useful to help my phone sit up



I also have one in pink, but neglected to take a photo of it. It will have to be posted another time I guess.
And also, MY ICE CREAM EARRINGS came in :)


I love them, they are alot bigger than I thought, which is nice. And I always love the way kelly packages everything and sends cute candies and stickers and such


Well that's all I have to show for now, I make my big order (that I posted about previously) tomorrow and I can't wait!
Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment