Friday 21 December 2012

bye-bye pink

It is time to let the pink go. I truly loved it, but it's too much upkeep.
As not to further damage my hair, I'm avoiding trying to go to my natural color (strawberry blond) because I would have to bleach it again, then dye it and blahblahblah; so instead I went a little darker, somewhat of an auburn color I suppose. When the dye fades, it will be fairly light, and won't look too silly when my natural color grows in :)


In these, I am wearing one of my new favorite sweaters. This color has been on my mind for quite some time now, and when I saw this sweater, I immediately had to have it. It's so cozy and baggy, perfect for the winter months!



The weather is seemingly colder, and there's more snow coming in, which is fantastic. The snow makes me very excited for the holidays! I hope you are all having as many snow adventures as I am ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment