Thursday 20 December 2012

first snow *

The next three or so posts are severely delayed. I was having some trouble with uploading photos from the past month or so, but it finally seems to be working, so I can get back on track with this blog.


These photos were taken in November when the snow made its first appearance. As you can see I was pretty excited about it. There is something very magical about the snow, especially at night when you can see it falling through the light of street lanterns.Although I am not a big fan of the cold, I suck it up for my love of snow.


In these photos I am wearing a thrifted knit sweater and bag; and a new black and metallic gold dress that is going to be lovely for holiday parties!


I'm also wearing for the first time, this pearl collar necklace from forever 21 that I adore ^.^ I am a huge fan of collars and now I will be able to add a collar to whatever I want!

More details...

With the snow finally here it is time to stock up on hot chocolate, cozy socks and sweaters and of course start planning winter adventures!



Anywho, hope you are all having a great night x

No comments:

Post a Comment