Saturday 22 December 2012

This December...

This month has truly been special. The anticipation of the holidays puts me in a magical mood.
Snow has fallen a great deal this month, sprinkling its sparkling beauty on anything is can stick to. December is when I enjoy snow the most since I usually tire of it pretty quickly after New Years.
I've decided to share some of the things I've been enjoying this month ^.^

Holiday themed pastries and goodies!

My heart tights have been thoroughly worn in with love this month.
Along with my coffee and tea addiction, I've added hot chocolate to it, since I have been drinking it religiously as of late.
Snow adventures with the ones I love most x

Cozy Sweaters ^.^
Quiet, snowy mornings
Last but not least, tree decorating and gift wrapping with the roomates!
I truly hope your December has been as lovely as mine, happy holidays!

You can find these photos on my instagram; follow me @stephvalerie

No comments:

Post a Comment