Monday 19 November 2012

December Loves

Now that we are at the end of November and there are only 11 days until December, I thought I'd do a quick post about things I love about December ^.^
It's a very obvious list, but one that is fun to make nonetheless.

I'll start with the most obvious, and probably the most popular: Christmas! There is a wonderful atmosphere that surrounds this holiday that just makes me so happy. I am especially in love with seeing all the lights everywhere, it's so beautiful.
Even though I am not a huge fan of the cold weather, warm knits make it bearable! I love cozying up in an over-sized sweater and wool socks.
SNOW! We haven't seen much of it yet, I'm really hoping we will have a bunch come in at the start of December. I love the snow; the first snow fall is always so magical ^.^
I love walking into a shop or restaurant and hearing Christmas music. No matter how bad of a mood I am in, I will definitely cheer up immediately after hearing a wonderful chrsitmas song.
I love having warm drinks throughout December, and the winter in general. Of course coffee shops come out with their special holiday themed drinks in December which is an awesome treat!
I've always loved skating, and I wish I had the opportunity to do it more often during the winter, but I always find time in December. It's sort of a tradition that I don't think I will ever let go of.
One of my absolute favorite things about December are all of the metallic clothing and accessories that come out! I think they are all so beautiful and just compliment the winter season perfectly. I have recently bought my Christmas dress, which is an arrangement of metallic colors that I can't wait to post.
Well that's pretty well all for this post. I'm crossing my fingers for snowwwwww.

1 comment: