Tuesday 13 November 2012

Nov 14 -autumn pieces

This week has been super busy, there's plenty going on with school and I honestly cannot wait for November to be over. December is on its way, and it's a wonderful month; mostly because of the holidays! Lights everywhere, snow, hot chocolate, cozy sweaters and Christmas music! I can't wait. I really hope these next three weeks fly! In the meantime, I'll be doing some fall outfit posts ^.^ 



So my current obsession right now is long cardigans or kimono's. I just think they add something unique to every outfit. This cardigan is one of my favorite items for fall, it's super cozy and it's basic enough to go with most of my closet!


Details...
 

I just ordered these tights in, and it's about time they arrived! I love these suspender tights, the quality isn't bad and you can buy them for a really good price on ebay! Just search suspender tights and you will be able to find them no problem ^.^



 
I'm wearing the hat, sunglasses and top I mentioned in a previous post from urban outfitters. I think this is my new favorite hat. It works for summer and fall as well!




This velvet skirt is from american apparel.
And the creepers are bought from ebay ^.^





Well that's all for my first autumn post, soon enough I will be posting for the holidays, which will be awesome.
Expect a video up this week also :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment