Thursday 8 November 2012

with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair x

I've been wanting to post about this flower crown for a while, and I finally got around to it!
It's from H&M and I love how the peach looks with my pink hair ^.^

 I am also wearing some new clothes and shoes!


The maxi dress is from forever 21
And the Mary Jane black wedges were a gift, and I absolutely adore them!
This dress is so lovely and flowy, I wish it were warmer out so that I could show it off more x


    
This flower crown will be perfect for summer festivals and such, I am still not in the fall mood yet, but I will try to start posting for fall soon; especially since the weather seems to be dropping lately.



I forgot to also mention that I re-dyed my hair with some different coloring; i can't remember the name of it right now, but it worked wonderfully and took to my hair much better than the manic panic!
Anyway, I'm going out of town this weekend so I should have a somewhat interesting post for you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment