Saturday 3 November 2012

pink hair x

I've recently dyed my hair pink!
It's a little faded in these pictures, but oh well. I don't really have any photos of when I first dyed it...

I used panic panic cotton candy to dye my hair,
my hair doesn't hold it very well though, so I might have to try
using a different dye next time so it holds longer.
  I am also wearing my new items from gypsy warrior
in these photos

                                               

The pork pie hat and lace skull kimono are two of my new favorite items! although I won't get much wear out of the kimono until spring because the weather is already freezing over here!
I can't wear to wear these at music festivals x 




Well that's all for today's post. I hope your october was as good as mine x


No comments:

Post a Comment