Wednesday 14 November 2012

winter wishlist !


This is my winter wishlist! Notice almost everything has some maroon in it, because I am completely obsessed  with that color lately.
The velvet dress is probably my favorite. It would look adorable paired under a long cardigan and some tights and combat boots. You can see the dress here.
For the past year, I've literally been on the search for a burgundy hat, and I have finally found this adorable one from topshop 
The deer sweater is just darling. I found it on udobuy under christmas sweaters ^.^
As for the knitted mittens and socks, I'm sure they are fairly easy to find anywhere, or at least similar items for a good price. 
Last but not least, the knitted bow, I am on the hunt for. I am completely in love, so if anyone knows where to purchase a bow like that one, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. NEED THAT DRESS- your hair colour is so amazing! Please check out our blog if you have any spare time :)
    looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete